WHAT DOES INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT MEAN?
As investment managers, we shoulder the burden of investing for our clients. We live and breathe this stuff so that you don’t have to. You probably have more efficient uses of your time. We regularly communicate our thoughts and any changes we make to our portfolios so that you are never in the dark.
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
We aim to harness the long-term growth potential of stocks and bonds while being conscious of risks and avoiding serial underperformers. “Own a little bit of everything” is an OK way to invest, but not for us. Our goal is to provide value through constant monitoring and prudent tactical decisions.
WHEN TO HIRE AN INVESTMENT MANAGER
In our experience, there are three main reasons why clients engage our services:
- To focus their time and energy elsewhere
- To have an emotional resource during times of market stress
- To ensure that their investment strategy is aligned with their life goals
Retirement can be a scary time of transition. Switching from saving to spending takes some time to get accustomed to. Additionally, there are a lot of moving pieces and coordination of benefits before and during retirement.
We work with you to answer the big questions:
- When can I retire?
- How much can I afford to take out from my investments each month?
- Should I change my investment strategy once I retire?
- Should I claim social security right away?
- What do I need to do for Medicare?
- What happens if I/we die?
…and many more
Go from a junk drawer to a toolkit.
We all have that drawer in our kitchen with random ladles, spatulas, and can openers. Personal finances can feel the same way. An old 401(k), unspent money in a Flexible Saving Account, an insurance policy that is up for renewal, etc.
The key is to make sure that every dollar to your name is in the right spot and serving the correct purpose.
We help to organize, identify opportunities, and strategize for the best outcome with the entirety of your money.
Advice without implementation is a waste so we will also work as financial personal trainers, providing encouragement and accountability to get you where you need to go.
Insurance is an important element of any financial strategy.
We can help you create a plan that protects and preserves your wealth using life insurance, disability insurance, and/or long-term care insurance.
As an independent advisor, we are not tethered to any carrier, so we can negotiate with the top carriers to get the most competitive rate.
Common questions we receive:
- What type of insurance policy is appropriate?
- How much insurance do I need?
- Do I want to incorporate insurance into my estate plan?